New RAP checklist
#6
Lemonaid, while my Grendel bolt gun is a Howa, I have a RUger Predator in 6mm CM. I re-stocked with an At-One thumbhole stock but otherwise is factory. It is shooting .18 groups at 100 yds with factory Prec Hntr ammo. I love Rugers and have/ had a lot of 'em, but I think their factory stock is cheesy. Especially the forend, it easily flexes. But, otherwise, it is a great gun.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New RAP checklist - by Lemonaid - 09-07-2019, 05:29 AM
New RAP checklist - by Rosecrans1 - 09-07-2019, 12:18 PM
New RAP checklist - by Lemonaid - 09-07-2019, 04:32 PM
New RAP checklist - by A5BLASTER - 09-08-2019, 06:55 PM
New RAP checklist - by Rosecrans1 - 09-09-2019, 10:22 AM
New RAP checklist - by just_john - 09-09-2019, 11:38 AM
New RAP checklist - by A5BLASTER - 09-09-2019, 02:02 PM
New RAP checklist - by Lemonaid - 09-09-2019, 06:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)