Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Delta Team Tactical Review
#15
I've bought quite a few kits, uppers, triggers, bolts and parts from Delta Team Tactical. Their shipping times have varried greatly. From a few days to almost 2 months once, usually 2 to 3 weeks. Their customer service has varried as well. I will not buy any more of their assembled uppers, or at least I would reassemble them myself if they had a great deal. I have had 2 or 3 uppers out of 5 that were not properly assembled. 1 had a barrel nut that was not even hand tight with the gas tube through the hole in the nut. The nut literally rattled on the gas tube. The second had a loose gas block. The third may have been something other than the upper.
All of them worked flawlessly after proper assembly. All of the guns I've built from their parts have worked flawlessly (once I had them built right). Accuracy has usually just been acceptable for a basic AR, around 2 moa, but some have been impressive for such a cheaply built AR.
One standout is a .224 Valkyrie upper with a 20" ELD Performance barrel. With a Toolcraft DLC coated BCG and a cheap charging handle to complete the upper and mated to the lower from my only "high end" AR, it is more accurate than any other AR I have. I'm shooting 1/2 to 3/4 moa and I'm quite sure I can do better. I need to swap the scope over from the "high end" upper to be able to see better. (I'll also have to build another lower to stay with it permanently)
I will continue to buy from Delta Team Tactical. I just don't expect fast delivery or awesome accuracy, but sometimes get both. I just ordered a complete 6.5 Grendel upper with a 20" ELD Performance barrel. I'll report on that after I've put a few rounds down range.
I've also built a Ceratac AR on an EP Armory 80% polymer lower. That also works flawlessly and is fairly accurate. It was built as an experiment, the cheapest non pistol AR I could build. Most people probably couldn't tell which guns cost $300 to build and which cost $800. And accuracy has seemed to be more random than the more expensive barrels always being more accurate.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Delta Team Tactical Review - by Frontier Gear - 11-09-2017, 08:45 PM
Delta Team Tactical Review - by paulw - 11-09-2017, 10:18 PM
Delta Team Tactical Review - by LRRPF52 - 11-18-2017, 03:58 AM
Delta Team Tactical Review - by jackwagon - 11-18-2017, 02:50 PM
Delta Team Tactical Review - by bj139 - 11-19-2017, 12:34 PM
Delta Team Tactical Review - by 82HALO - 11-19-2017, 02:06 PM
Delta Team Tactical Review - by just_john - 11-19-2017, 02:19 PM
Delta Team Tactical Review - by Troutguide - 11-19-2017, 06:29 PM
Delta Team Tactical Review - by DoorMed13 - 06-29-2019, 08:56 PM
Delta Team Tactical Review - by DoorMed13 - 06-29-2019, 09:44 PM
Delta Team Tactical Review - by A5BLASTER - 06-30-2019, 02:26 AM
Delta Team Tactical Review - by Cduncan - 06-30-2019, 05:37 AM
Delta Team Tactical Review - by grayfox - 06-30-2019, 09:19 AM
Delta Team Tactical Review - by FLshooter - 07-05-2019, 10:07 PM
Delta Team Tactical Review - by ARErector - 09-08-2019, 01:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)