Barrel accuracy
#10
ARErector Wrote:I don't want to offend you or your friend, but are you sure the barrel was installed properly? I had an upper that grouped really badly like that. I had bought it from Delta Team Tactical as well. After inspecting it, the barrel nut was not tight. It actually rattled on the gas tube! After disassembling and properly reassembling the upper it worked fine and had decent groups. Just something to check.

I don't mean to disappoint you, but the OP has only ever posted twice, both times in this thread. A quick check reveals that they haven't been on the site since the day after their 2nd post, so I doubt you will offend either the OP or their friend.
If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Barrel accuracy - by LA Hog Hunter - 03-04-2019, 11:23 PM
Barrel accuracy - by kmon - 03-04-2019, 11:34 PM
Barrel accuracy - by LA Hog Hunter - 03-04-2019, 11:46 PM
Barrel accuracy - by VASCAR2 - 03-05-2019, 12:09 AM
Barrel accuracy - by oyster - 03-07-2019, 07:47 PM
Barrel accuracy - by Mad Charlie - 03-07-2019, 11:51 PM
Barrel accuracy - by trace - 03-08-2019, 04:17 AM
Barrel accuracy - by lazyengineer - 03-08-2019, 05:26 PM
Barrel accuracy - by ARErector - 09-06-2019, 10:24 PM
Barrel accuracy - by NugginFutz - 09-07-2019, 03:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)