222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel
#24
Well, the receiver was sold. But this is still a good discussion.

I was able to get 3 Grendel rounds in my 308 mag. I didn't try to see if the bolt would strip them out. The third one was pointing up at a pronounced angle.

Somewhere I have a 6mm mag for a 788. I'll see how that works if I can find it.

I really wish I'd kept the 223 and 7-08 I had. I do need to do something with my 308 though. I loved shooting that gun but that 18.5" barrel on a light rifle doesn't play well with my ageing shoulder
Reply


Messages In This Thread
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by 1075 tech - 09-04-2019, 07:26 PM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by Djgrendel - 09-04-2019, 07:40 PM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by A5BLASTER - 09-04-2019, 08:14 PM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by 1075 tech - 09-04-2019, 08:23 PM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by FW Conch - 09-04-2019, 09:00 PM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by A5BLASTER - 09-04-2019, 10:43 PM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by kmon - 09-04-2019, 11:36 PM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by ricsmall - 09-04-2019, 11:41 PM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by Lemonaid - 09-04-2019, 11:56 PM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by 1075 tech - 09-05-2019, 12:47 AM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by 1075 tech - 09-05-2019, 12:49 AM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by 1075 tech - 09-05-2019, 12:52 AM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by BobinNC - 09-05-2019, 01:44 AM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by lazyengineer - 09-05-2019, 03:17 AM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by kmon - 09-05-2019, 03:36 AM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by 1075 tech - 09-06-2019, 12:03 AM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by proverbs308 - 09-06-2019, 02:18 AM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by 1075 tech - 09-06-2019, 10:42 AM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by 1075 tech - 09-06-2019, 10:43 AM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by 1075 tech - 09-06-2019, 10:52 AM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by kmon - 09-06-2019, 03:26 PM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by 1075 tech - 09-06-2019, 03:51 PM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by VASCAR2 - 09-06-2019, 07:26 PM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by 1075 tech - 09-07-2019, 12:15 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)