222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel
#23
My Brother has a Remington 788 in 223. If I think about it I might see if my 6.5 Grendel ammo will fit and feed out of his mag. I don’t have a rifle to test it but I might be able to tell if there is enough clearance for the rounds to be pushed out by the bolt.

A good friend has a Remington 788 in 22-250 but I don’t know if it would be any better for conversion to 6.5 Grendel. Both of those 788’s are really good shooters. I really like the plain wood stocks and always wanted one for myself. I just never found the right one to buy when I had money.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by 1075 tech - 09-04-2019, 07:26 PM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by Djgrendel - 09-04-2019, 07:40 PM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by A5BLASTER - 09-04-2019, 08:14 PM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by 1075 tech - 09-04-2019, 08:23 PM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by FW Conch - 09-04-2019, 09:00 PM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by A5BLASTER - 09-04-2019, 10:43 PM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by kmon - 09-04-2019, 11:36 PM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by ricsmall - 09-04-2019, 11:41 PM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by Lemonaid - 09-04-2019, 11:56 PM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by 1075 tech - 09-05-2019, 12:47 AM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by 1075 tech - 09-05-2019, 12:49 AM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by 1075 tech - 09-05-2019, 12:52 AM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by BobinNC - 09-05-2019, 01:44 AM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by lazyengineer - 09-05-2019, 03:17 AM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by kmon - 09-05-2019, 03:36 AM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by 1075 tech - 09-06-2019, 12:03 AM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by proverbs308 - 09-06-2019, 02:18 AM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by 1075 tech - 09-06-2019, 10:42 AM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by 1075 tech - 09-06-2019, 10:43 AM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by 1075 tech - 09-06-2019, 10:52 AM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by kmon - 09-06-2019, 03:26 PM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by 1075 tech - 09-06-2019, 03:51 PM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by VASCAR2 - 09-06-2019, 07:26 PM
222 Rem to 6.5 Grendel - by 1075 tech - 09-07-2019, 12:15 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)