Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sow & Piglet with Nosler 140 gr. BTHP
#6
Bigs28 Wrote:Love the videos. You just have to show off those bucks don't you. Smile

I enjoy seeing them as well. At most, I usually only see 1-2 legal bucks on my place each year. I have a total of 5 this year, which is a shocker. While they are impressive, what really gets me going is seeing the new batch of fawns each summer.
Kill a hog. Save the planet.
My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Sow & Piglet with Nosler 140 gr. BTHP - by Bigs28 - 09-04-2019, 11:46 AM
Sow & Piglet with Nosler 140 gr. BTHP - by Double Naught Spy - 09-04-2019, 12:19 PM
Sow & Piglet with Nosler 140 gr. BTHP - by CJW - 09-05-2019, 08:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)