Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
6.5 Grendel Ar15 platform
#8
mdram Wrote:the toolcraft firing pin is is shorter
they did not lengthen the bolt when changing the face from .125 to .136

Im pretty sure that's changed as I have one that has a standard length FP and extended bolt. Confusing I know but I think they're with a majority of the Grendel stuff now
Reply


Messages In This Thread
6.5 Grendel Ar15 platform - by Dashry1 - 08-24-2019, 11:50 PM
6.5 Grendel Ar15 platform - by BCHunter - 08-25-2019, 12:10 AM
6.5 Grendel Ar15 platform - by A5BLASTER - 08-25-2019, 01:01 AM
6.5 Grendel Ar15 platform - by rabiddawg - 08-25-2019, 01:37 AM
6.5 Grendel Ar15 platform - by Lemonaid - 08-25-2019, 02:20 AM
6.5 Grendel Ar15 platform - by Dashry1 - 09-03-2019, 04:49 PM
6.5 Grendel Ar15 platform - by mdram - 09-03-2019, 04:52 PM
6.5 Grendel Ar15 platform - by Wargrendeleagle - 09-03-2019, 05:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)