Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Howa rebarrel
#6
Jmccracken Wrote:I’m going with a Wilson blank from ragged hole barrels. I took a chance on them 2 years ago when I put one on my bergara. It’s $170..... talked to the company owner at ragged, he said they did great. My CM will hold a .48” 10 shot group at 100, with a Es of 4 and SD of 6. Shoots under 1” at 300. I used Berger 140’s.

So, I’m going to get the same barrel for the Grendel. Not sure on 24 or 26” yet.

One thing about it if you go with a 26 inch you could always cut it to 24 later if you want. It has been a while but there is some data on this forum from a 27 inch barrel IIRC.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Howa rebarrel - by Jmccracken - 08-30-2019, 11:33 PM
Howa rebarrel - by A5BLASTER - 08-30-2019, 11:52 PM
Howa rebarrel - by Six5x39 - 08-31-2019, 06:37 AM
Howa rebarrel - by Jmccracken - 08-31-2019, 11:04 AM
Howa rebarrel - by A5BLASTER - 08-31-2019, 02:04 PM
Howa rebarrel - by kmon - 08-31-2019, 02:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)