Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New guy question about barrel
#3
Long as it's stamped 6.5 grendel sammi and not made by BCA it should turn out good for you.
PF
BA
Faxon
Odion
AA

A barrel from any of these company's will do you right.

I'm the same as you I don't care what my rifle looks like. All that matters is it goes bang, hits where I aim.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New guy question about barrel - by plain ol Bill - 08-30-2019, 10:57 PM
New guy question about barrel - by Popeye212 - 08-30-2019, 11:06 PM
New guy question about barrel - by A5BLASTER - 08-30-2019, 11:42 PM
New guy question about barrel - by Klem - 08-31-2019, 01:37 AM
New guy question about barrel - by rabiddawg - 08-31-2019, 02:55 AM
New guy question about barrel - by VASCAR2 - 08-31-2019, 01:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)