Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Howa rebarrel
#1
Have a 20? howa grendel and I?m looking at putting a new barrel on it. I?m spoiled to my other custom bolt guns and wasn?t blown away with the speed and accuracy of this barrel. Has anyone ran a 24-26? barrel on their bolt gun?

What speeds did you get? I saw a guy on snipers hide with a 24? AR and got his 123?s to 2700fps with reloading 15
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Howa rebarrel - by Jmccracken - 08-30-2019, 11:33 PM
Howa rebarrel - by A5BLASTER - 08-30-2019, 11:52 PM
Howa rebarrel - by Six5x39 - 08-31-2019, 06:37 AM
Howa rebarrel - by Jmccracken - 08-31-2019, 11:04 AM
Howa rebarrel - by A5BLASTER - 08-31-2019, 02:04 PM
Howa rebarrel - by kmon - 08-31-2019, 02:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)