Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Side charge AR15 upper recie
#7
Aero precision sent me an email today w/USPS tracking #.Said there was an issue with the BC .They fixed it and it is on it’s way back.Fri 8-30 is the ETA.
Mail arrives @ 3pm.And I intend to install it after work(I quit around 3pm)and test it before dark.I will post the results.I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Side charge AR15 upper recie - by FLshooter - 08-15-2019, 08:18 PM
Side charge AR15 upper recie - by A5BLASTER - 08-15-2019, 08:47 PM
Side charge AR15 upper recie - by FLshooter - 08-15-2019, 08:57 PM
Side charge AR15 upper recie - by BLUE72CAMARO - 08-16-2019, 03:29 PM
Side charge AR15 upper recie - by FLshooter - 08-18-2019, 11:15 PM
Side charge AR15 upper recie - by pacificpt - 08-26-2019, 10:32 PM
Side charge AR15 upper recie - by FLshooter - 08-27-2019, 12:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)