Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Side charge AR15 upper recie
#1
I have always wanted a side charge AR15 upper reciever.Was going to get a BCA setup,but,I never got around to doing it.Sidetracked again!
I recently swapped out an Aero side charge receiver for a rear charge Aero upper for a gun club acquaintance.One that I installed for him a while back.
I offered $50,but since I?ve helped him with quite a few builds,he let me have the side charge upper receiver and bolt carrier/charge handle as a gift.
So,I install my 22? Criterion 6.5 Grendel barrel,which was shooting sub moa groups in the side charge reciever.Anyway,groups opened up quite a bit.
I asked the guy who gave it to me.He said that was why he went back to his original upper.So,I swapped my barrel back onto my rear charge upper ASAP!It?s shooting sub moa again!
I am wondering if this reciever has a problem.I could send it back to Aero.I have an AR15 upper lapping tool I run through all uppers before I install barrel.This reciever looked good as any.
This deal has me a little frustrated.Has anyone experienced this?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Side charge AR15 upper recie - by FLshooter - 08-15-2019, 08:18 PM
Side charge AR15 upper recie - by A5BLASTER - 08-15-2019, 08:47 PM
Side charge AR15 upper recie - by FLshooter - 08-15-2019, 08:57 PM
Side charge AR15 upper recie - by BLUE72CAMARO - 08-16-2019, 03:29 PM
Side charge AR15 upper recie - by FLshooter - 08-18-2019, 11:15 PM
Side charge AR15 upper recie - by pacificpt - 08-26-2019, 10:32 PM
Side charge AR15 upper recie - by FLshooter - 08-27-2019, 12:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)