Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Short throat issue, rifle wont chamber anything with a COAL over 2.245
#13
Hawk518 Wrote:I am having a similar issue with my radical firearms 20inch. Max COAL was 2.243 for hornady black ammo. that was leaving lands marks on the bullet. Hornady ELD Match bullets are my reload go to, and i cant use them. I just spoke to my barrel manufacturer and they are going to re-throat my barrel free of charge. They are a stand up company and are great to deal with. I will give details after the transaction is done!!

That's good on Radical to take care of you like that 🙂I ended up returning my barrel and put a PF Criterion barrel on order. I got tired of troubleshooting and didn't want to deal with unknowns from other barrel makers, PF has a good reputation so I went with them. I previously had a Radical 24 inch upper, and while I was happy with how it shot, I wanted to get a shorter barrel.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Short throat issue, rifle wont chamber anything with a COAL over 2.245 - by nexgen91 - 08-12-2019, 05:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)