Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Whack instead of whomp
#10
DNS, thanks for the reply. I understand, agree with, and appreciate your input. I have had really good results with shots to the neck/base of skull area. Usually bang flop kick, but not always. Over the years(25+), there have been very few "runners" that I didn't find later(thanks to the buzzards) . Sometimes as much as a week later. The area where he was shot is an opening in pretty heavy woods. If they run, I usually find them where they crashed into a tree, and normally no more than 50 yards away. Of course, "usually" and "normally" aren't absolute when it comes to wounded pigs Smile The buzzards around here follow my truck when I drive around that area Smile . BTW, thank you for sharing your knowledge, experience, and especially your videos which I enjoy very much. I have learned a lot from them, and all your input. Much appreciated. Keep up the good work.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Whack instead of whomp - by gwtx - 08-04-2019, 02:41 AM
Whack instead of whomp - by A5BLASTER - 08-04-2019, 03:13 AM
Whack instead of whomp - by Javman - 08-10-2019, 10:23 PM
Whack instead of whomp - by gwtx - 08-11-2019, 12:26 PM
Whack instead of whomp - by Javman - 08-11-2019, 03:37 PM
Whack instead of whomp - by Glockpride - 08-11-2019, 04:09 PM
Whack instead of whomp - by gwtx - 08-11-2019, 10:39 PM
Whack instead of whomp - by gwtx - 08-11-2019, 10:46 PM
Whack instead of whomp - by Double Naught Spy - 08-12-2019, 05:00 AM
Whack instead of whomp - by gwtx - 08-12-2019, 02:43 PM
Whack instead of whomp - by Double Naught Spy - 08-12-2019, 05:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)