Trigger or spring kit?
#1
Still getting my Howa Mini sorted, but really need to do something about the trigger. It's pretty crisp and creep-free, but it's too heavy, even after adjusting it as low as it will go, it's at 4.5-5 lbs., I'd like it at 2. Would I be better off just spending the money and getting a Timney, or will some spring swapping get me where I want? This is a bench gun, not a hunter, so no need for comments about it being too light. And just to mix it up a bit more, what about the Rifle Basix triggers? Anyone compared the RB and the Timney side by side? Thanks.

Dave
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Trigger or spring kit? - by daved20319 - 08-10-2019, 11:31 PM
Trigger or spring kit? - by A5BLASTER - 08-10-2019, 11:40 PM
Trigger or spring kit? - by daved20319 - 08-11-2019, 02:27 AM
Trigger or spring kit? - by Drillboss - 08-11-2019, 02:42 AM
Trigger or spring kit? - by Six5x39 - 08-11-2019, 04:52 AM
Trigger or spring kit? - by A5BLASTER - 08-11-2019, 12:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)