08-09-2019, 04:45 PM
OTIS has their ripcord cleaning cables on sale buy one get one. I just bought 4 for 35 shipped.
https://otistec.com/
If you've never used one of these, they're perfect for range cleaning. Few inches of wet with CLP, pull through, and done. Really easy, it does the right amount of maintenance, and allows compact storage too.
I know it's not Grendel specific, but they're usually 17-19.99 at the store locally, so there's that. I basically paid 9 bucks each.
Side note, the pistol versions are great too.
https://otistec.com/
If you've never used one of these, they're perfect for range cleaning. Few inches of wet with CLP, pull through, and done. Really easy, it does the right amount of maintenance, and allows compact storage too.
I know it's not Grendel specific, but they're usually 17-19.99 at the store locally, so there's that. I basically paid 9 bucks each.
Side note, the pistol versions are great too.
Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

