Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Riton optics
#5
To open a can of worms, Big Grin I have 5 of their scopes, and all of them work great. I have the low end 1-4 30mm scopes on my .458 and Grendel pistols, I have two Mod 5 one on a 17 HMR and the other on a 17 Hornet, and a mod & on a Grendel bolt gun. I got good deals on all of them and talked to them a few times before getting the first one. They have answered all my questions and been great to talk with. I have had no issues with any of them. I have only been able to stretch them out to 600 so far with the Mod 7, and the Mod 5's to 400.

Greg
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Riton optics - by shooter80 - 07-24-2019, 10:35 PM
Riton optics - by FLshooter - 07-24-2019, 11:29 PM
Riton optics - by shooter80 - 07-24-2019, 11:42 PM
Riton optics - by Gringoloco - 07-25-2019, 12:34 AM
Riton optics - by GregP42 - 07-27-2019, 03:41 AM
Riton optics - by Crracer712 - 01-20-2020, 03:52 AM
Riton optics - by FLshooter - 01-20-2020, 12:58 PM
Riton optics - by Moose69 - 01-25-2020, 05:39 AM
Riton optics - by redhat - 01-25-2020, 01:02 PM
Riton optics - by Crracer712 - 01-25-2020, 03:23 PM
Riton optics - by ike838 - 01-26-2020, 01:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)