07-27-2019, 03:32 AM
I'm certainly not ruling out shooter error. I've been shooting for over half a century. Competed with handguns, shotguns, .22's, bows...basically if it shoots, I've done it, but I do know enough to know that just when you think you've mastered it...you haven't. That's why I find shooting so fascinating. It never gets old.
Tomorrow I hope to work on me including bipod prone. I do plan to load some smk's along with the AMax's just to compare. I'm really hoping its me. It's just so odd that the groups were so consistently similar (in a bad way) and no matter what I did, they didn't get better. As soon as I single fed all was well.
I'm in a pretty rural area with few opportunities to let someone else try their hand and even fewer opportunities to bounce around ideas, so for now it's just me (and you folks). I really appreciate all the feedback. Believe me, I'm open to all ideas.
Tomorrow I hope to work on me including bipod prone. I do plan to load some smk's along with the AMax's just to compare. I'm really hoping its me. It's just so odd that the groups were so consistently similar (in a bad way) and no matter what I did, they didn't get better. As soon as I single fed all was well.
I'm in a pretty rural area with few opportunities to let someone else try their hand and even fewer opportunities to bounce around ideas, so for now it's just me (and you folks). I really appreciate all the feedback. Believe me, I'm open to all ideas.

