07-26-2019, 01:38 PM
During the first session I fired 5 or 6 groups of 5 rounds each and they all exhibited the extreme vertical spread when mag fed. I tried single loading during the same session and the vertical went away.
Yesterday I had a limited amount of time and noticed minimal vertical. You are correct that I need many more sessions to draw a definitive conclusion, but it was so obvious, repeatable and extreme Tuesday that it caused concern.
I have not yet conceded. I have brass cleaning as I write this, so testing will continue.
Yesterday I had a limited amount of time and noticed minimal vertical. You are correct that I need many more sessions to draw a definitive conclusion, but it was so obvious, repeatable and extreme Tuesday that it caused concern.
I have not yet conceded. I have brass cleaning as I write this, so testing will continue.

