07-26-2019, 04:45 AM
Loadhunter,
The reason I asked how many rounds you have fired is that when generalizing we're dealing with spreads across a Normal curve. If you fire one group of five rounds then it is only indicative of that group. It is easily argued that it is not enough rounds to be generalizable to all future groups. In this case it could just be how the wind was blowing at the time, or how the gun jumped during that string.
In your last post you acknowledge that '10 reloaded rounds were just not enough'. For some shooters that's a check-zero and fouling the barrel. I would fire a lot more than that before forming a vertical group opinion about the gun.
The reason I asked how many rounds you have fired is that when generalizing we're dealing with spreads across a Normal curve. If you fire one group of five rounds then it is only indicative of that group. It is easily argued that it is not enough rounds to be generalizable to all future groups. In this case it could just be how the wind was blowing at the time, or how the gun jumped during that string.
In your last post you acknowledge that '10 reloaded rounds were just not enough'. For some shooters that's a check-zero and fouling the barrel. I would fire a lot more than that before forming a vertical group opinion about the gun.

