Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Short throat issue, rifle wont chamber anything with a COAL over 2.245
#9
grayfox Wrote:Generally the entire barrel, inside and out, is nitrided as it is done at a high-temp salt-bath style of process...
I'm sure BFT will work with you... if nothing else seems to help maybe they would do a simple SS barrel for you, then if it's short-throated you can have it finish-reamed to spec. Just an idea.

That's what I was thinking �� Yeah he is being super helpful in trying to figure out what is going on, I would be ok with a SS barrel if need be. It is a nice barrel/bolt and I want it to work.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Short throat issue, rifle wont chamber anything with a COAL over 2.245 - by nexgen91 - 07-23-2019, 11:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)