Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Short throat issue, rifle wont chamber anything with a COAL over 2.245
#3
mv1arms Wrote:I recently got the 18" and no issues with chambering so far with factory loads: Hornady SST, ELD match, Federal 130 berger, Federal fusion, Federal AE 120 grain. But I will check a bunch of reloads with COL of 2.26" in the chamber tonight and get back to you. I have a lyman MSR cartridge ammo checker block and the reloads all were OK with that.

Ok sounds good, looking forward to what you find. I also checked all my loads with the MSR checker block and had the same results.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Short throat issue, rifle wont chamber anything with a COAL over 2.245 - by nexgen91 - 07-23-2019, 09:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)