Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Radical arms 20" upper range report
#24
Lots of guys are quick to put down the budget barrels,because thy can afford a custom.Or because they read that someone had a problem with a budget build.But,I know an older fella from my gun club who is on a fixed income.
He’s the one who introduced to PSA,BCA and places that build budget uppers.This guy can shoot very small groups w/his BCA 224 Valkyrie barrel.Can’t wait to see what he does w/the 22” SS 6.5 Grendel BCA barrel I took off my upper last week.
He owns a Psa lower w/Giesselee National Match trigger which he swaps from upper to upper.Has an SFWA fixed power scope.And he reloads.
I talk to him every time I see him a the gun club.He proves my dad’s theory to be correct. “It’s not the rifle,it’s the man behind the rifle”.
Me,I still like the Criterion pre fit and the Bartlien custom barrels.I don’t have the time and patience to work with a BCA barrel.I like getting sub moa out the box.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Radical arms 20" upper range report - by dsmless - 03-09-2019, 08:39 PM
Radical arms 20" upper range report - by Javman - 03-09-2019, 10:06 PM
Radical arms 20" upper range report - by dsmless - 03-09-2019, 10:31 PM
Radical arms 20" upper range report - by dsmless - 03-09-2019, 10:35 PM
Radical arms 20" upper range report - by Javman - 03-10-2019, 02:18 AM
Radical arms 20" upper range report - by dsmless - 03-10-2019, 08:35 PM
Radical arms 20" upper range report - by Javman - 03-22-2019, 02:11 AM
Radical arms 20" upper range report - by Hollis - 03-29-2019, 05:25 AM
Radical arms 20" upper range report - by dsmless - 07-15-2019, 02:26 AM
Radical arms 20" upper range report - by dsmless - 07-15-2019, 02:38 AM
Radical arms 20" upper range report - by dsmless - 07-15-2019, 02:42 AM
Radical arms 20" upper range report - by dsmless - 07-16-2019, 06:47 PM
Radical arms 20" upper range report - by dsmless - 07-21-2019, 11:37 PM
Radical arms 20" upper range report - by dsmless - 07-21-2019, 11:39 PM
Radical arms 20" upper range report - by ricsmall - 07-22-2019, 12:14 AM
Radical arms 20" upper range report - by dsmless - 07-23-2019, 05:19 AM
Radical arms 20" upper range report - by FLshooter - 07-23-2019, 10:31 AM
Radical arms 20" upper range report - by ksoucy87 - 08-08-2019, 03:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)