https://www.laxammo.com/hornady-6-5-...0rd-can-detail
Does anyone have info on this ammo? My 6.5 Grendel barrels shoot Hornady ELD Match in acceptable groups but the Hornady SST is pretty awful. I made the mistake of buying some of the Custom ammo in bulk and it was no better than shooting Wolf Grendel ammo. This looks like a great deal with free shipping, but I need to get some feedback from those who have shot it with how well it did.
Does anyone have info on this ammo? My 6.5 Grendel barrels shoot Hornady ELD Match in acceptable groups but the Hornady SST is pretty awful. I made the mistake of buying some of the Custom ammo in bulk and it was no better than shooting Wolf Grendel ammo. This looks like a great deal with free shipping, but I need to get some feedback from those who have shot it with how well it did.

