07-19-2019, 04:46 PM
I have built several rifles for Friends and Family using PSA uppers and barrels. I also have a PSA 5.56/223 SS Freedom upper and 6.5 Grendel Nitride barrel pistol kit. I think PSA are a good value and if you have issues PSA CS has been good to me.
The recent Toolcraft 6.5 Grendel BCG are gtg. Early 6.5 Grendel bolts were .01 (2.800) shorter than 6.5 Grendel bolts and needed a shorter firing pin. Recent Toolcraft 6.5 Grendel bolt are 2.810 and are the same length as 6.5 Grendel bolts with .136 bolt face depth. The current Toolcraft and 6.5 Grendel bolts use milspec length firing pins.
The recent Toolcraft 6.5 Grendel BCG are gtg. Early 6.5 Grendel bolts were .01 (2.800) shorter than 6.5 Grendel bolts and needed a shorter firing pin. Recent Toolcraft 6.5 Grendel bolt are 2.810 and are the same length as 6.5 Grendel bolts with .136 bolt face depth. The current Toolcraft and 6.5 Grendel bolts use milspec length firing pins.

