07-15-2019, 09:04 PM
Bigs28 Wrote:The faxon barrel should be good to go. My 12" shots great. Larue trigger is an upgrade you should consider. Nothing better for the price. Vortex warranty is great. The illumination on the 1-6x strike eagle is allot brighter then the illumination on the 1-8x. I actually returned a 1-8x for warranty work on the illumination but they said that it was working as intended and not as bright as the 1-6x. Some people swear by barrel break ins and some don't. Faxon has their own recommendations on their website.
The strike eagle was what i was looking at. And ill look into the larue trigger, thanks for the suggestion. I got Kak shockwave ar pistol buffer tube kit. Is there a way to know if it can handle the round or is just a shoot and see.
I only plan on shooting for plinking, else i plan to shoot hornady black if my gun likes it

