Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A2 profile cut
#10
I just got a Criterion 22” Hbar barrel in 6.5 Grendel.It’s .920 till it gets to the .750 gas block.Then it slims down to .680 or so,an inch before the threaded muzzle.Sorta like the psa barrel.
No,I do not like that style either. Wish they left it .750 all the way.But I can tell you this,the 22” Criterion hbar barrel is one hell of a upgrade from the BCA junk 24” barrel I had.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
A2 profile cut - by lazyengineer - 06-12-2019, 04:24 AM
A2 profile cut - by grayfox - 06-12-2019, 06:10 AM
A2 profile cut - by Klem - 06-12-2019, 06:16 AM
A2 profile cut - by VASCAR2 - 06-12-2019, 11:14 AM
A2 profile cut - by ike838 - 06-13-2019, 02:20 AM
A2 profile cut - by biodsl - 06-13-2019, 02:42 AM
A2 profile cut - by Kswhitetails - 06-13-2019, 02:24 PM
A2 profile cut - by LRRPF52 - 06-14-2019, 12:38 AM
A2 profile cut - by SDW - 07-11-2019, 02:39 PM
A2 profile cut - by FLshooter - 07-12-2019, 11:55 AM
A2 profile cut - by SDW - 07-13-2019, 01:02 AM
A2 profile cut - by FLshooter - 07-13-2019, 08:45 PM
A2 profile cut - by SDW - 07-17-2019, 04:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)