Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
PSA 18" Grendel unboxing
#8
I just picked up 1000 rounds of barnaul for a bit over $300 for plinking and breaking in the barrel. I was under the impression that this run was going to be copper clad and the right diameter. I can confirm that it's magnetic so I'm a bit bummed about that. Can't comment on the diameter until I have something that is a know quantity to compare it to with my cheapo calipers.
Open to suggestions to what else I should try in this 18' 1-8 barrel. Looking around all I'm seeing is various flavours of Hornady. I'll pick up a few boxes of the ELD-M to have another baseline. Thanks for the input.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
PSA 18" Grendel unboxing - by ike838 - 07-07-2019, 08:13 PM
PSA 18" Grendel unboxing - by MaineAR - 07-09-2019, 12:22 AM
PSA 18" Grendel unboxing - by FLshooter - 07-09-2019, 02:41 AM
PSA 18" Grendel unboxing - by VASCAR2 - 07-09-2019, 03:25 AM
PSA 18" Grendel unboxing - by CJW - 07-09-2019, 07:47 AM
PSA 18" Grendel unboxing - by ike838 - 07-09-2019, 05:36 PM
PSA 18" Grendel unboxing - by VASCAR2 - 07-09-2019, 10:16 PM
PSA 18" Grendel unboxing - by ike838 - 07-10-2019, 12:42 AM
PSA 18" Grendel unboxing - by VASCAR2 - 07-10-2019, 01:56 PM
PSA 18" Grendel unboxing - by MaineAR - 07-10-2019, 11:38 PM
PSA 18" Grendel unboxing - by ike838 - 07-11-2019, 10:14 AM
PSA 18" Grendel unboxing - by A5BLASTER - 07-11-2019, 01:26 PM
PSA 18" Grendel unboxing - by ike838 - 07-11-2019, 06:19 PM
PSA 18" Grendel unboxing - by ike838 - 07-11-2019, 09:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)