07-09-2019, 05:36 PM
VASCAR2 Wrote:ike838 which barrel did you get, stainless steel or Nitride? Vortex has a couple of different 30 mm mounts and I have the CM-202 mount for my 1-6 SE which seems to be a good mount but not a quick disconnect.
I’ll be interested in your range report. A couple of people have reported the gas ports tended to be to small on the PSA rifle length gas 18” 6.5 Grendel barrels. Hopefully PSA has addressed this issue.
Range report will have to wait for a couple days, hopefully I will have one for the horde after this upcoming weekend. I did not measure the gas port when I was going over it. I'm hoping that it's gtg but will know for sure after a bit of range time. My rather unscientific approach of double checking the gas block location by blowing through the barrel didn't show any obvious faults.
Vascar - It is PSA's 18" SS A2 barrel and I believe that the Vortex mount is the Cm-202 with a 2" offset. More to follow.

