07-02-2019, 12:57 AM
I decided that I want Mark @ PF to build me an upper w/24” Krieger Heavy barrel.But,I can’t spend $1700 right now.But,I will make it happen within a year.
Today,I got myself a Criterion 22” hbar 6.5 Grendel barrel from Brownells for $270 delivered.I have an AR15 upper,gas block,tube and 6.5 Grendel bolt already.
I am settling for now.But,for the money,I know this Criterion barrel will shoot.I own a 22” .224 Valkyrie 6.5 twist Criterion,several .223 Criterion hybrid barrels.(All Brownells)All are sub moa shooters.
No,my Criterion’s are not as accurate as the Krieger 26” bull barrel on my 308 RPR.(It does 1/2” or better groups all day!)But My Criterions will do sub moa pretty consistently.(3/4”
I still want a grendel that can shoot 1/2” groups consistently and I am a little disappointed that I can’t do it now but a man has to take of his responsibilities before pleasure.
Today,I got myself a Criterion 22” hbar 6.5 Grendel barrel from Brownells for $270 delivered.I have an AR15 upper,gas block,tube and 6.5 Grendel bolt already.
I am settling for now.But,for the money,I know this Criterion barrel will shoot.I own a 22” .224 Valkyrie 6.5 twist Criterion,several .223 Criterion hybrid barrels.(All Brownells)All are sub moa shooters.
No,my Criterion’s are not as accurate as the Krieger 26” bull barrel on my 308 RPR.(It does 1/2” or better groups all day!)But My Criterions will do sub moa pretty consistently.(3/4”

I still want a grendel that can shoot 1/2” groups consistently and I am a little disappointed that I can’t do it now but a man has to take of his responsibilities before pleasure.

