07-01-2019, 02:49 PM
Me too. I've been pondering off and on 10 round metal mag for a mini for years now. I would love a CZ 527 or Howa mini in a nice wood stock setup like that. Only thing that keeps me from getting one is magazines.
Howa or CZ mini with Rock Creek or Bartlein barrel, 6mm wildcat in a custom wood stock like the CZ MTR but made out of black and white ebony wood......... drool!!!!!
![[Image: T82212_th.jpg]](http://www.amazonexotichardwoods.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000002/T82212_th.jpg)
Howa or CZ mini with Rock Creek or Bartlein barrel, 6mm wildcat in a custom wood stock like the CZ MTR but made out of black and white ebony wood......... drool!!!!!
![[Image: T82212_th.jpg]](http://www.amazonexotichardwoods.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000002/T82212_th.jpg)
A nice walk in the woods helps me relax and relieves tension....
The fact I'm dragging a shovel and a body should be irrelevant...
The fact I'm dragging a shovel and a body should be irrelevant...

