Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Delta Team Tactical Review
#12
I have bought three parts kits and one assembled upper from them without any problems. I QCed my upper when I received it and found everything to be properly torqued and no missing parts. I will continue to consider them for my parts needs in the future.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Delta Team Tactical Review - by Frontier Gear - 11-09-2017, 08:45 PM
Delta Team Tactical Review - by paulw - 11-09-2017, 10:18 PM
Delta Team Tactical Review - by LRRPF52 - 11-18-2017, 03:58 AM
Delta Team Tactical Review - by jackwagon - 11-18-2017, 02:50 PM
Delta Team Tactical Review - by bj139 - 11-19-2017, 12:34 PM
Delta Team Tactical Review - by 82HALO - 11-19-2017, 02:06 PM
Delta Team Tactical Review - by just_john - 11-19-2017, 02:19 PM
Delta Team Tactical Review - by Troutguide - 11-19-2017, 06:29 PM
Delta Team Tactical Review - by DoorMed13 - 06-29-2019, 08:56 PM
Delta Team Tactical Review - by DoorMed13 - 06-29-2019, 09:44 PM
Delta Team Tactical Review - by A5BLASTER - 06-30-2019, 02:26 AM
Delta Team Tactical Review - by Cduncan - 06-30-2019, 05:37 AM
Delta Team Tactical Review - by grayfox - 06-30-2019, 09:19 AM
Delta Team Tactical Review - by FLshooter - 07-05-2019, 10:07 PM
Delta Team Tactical Review - by ARErector - 09-08-2019, 01:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)