Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anybody building Seekins?
#2
Kswhitetails Wrote:I picked up a few discount cards off the prize table at the last match. If you're in the process of a build, or planning one, and could use the discount let me know.

I've been eying the MRAS rail for my PRS build, but can't decide if I'm doing that or going ARCA.

If it helps you, you're welcome to it. Not looking for anything in return, just don't want to sit on these and let them expire without someone being able to use them.

Discounts are only good at the seekins website, direct from them.

I have a new six8 reciver set inbound, should have it by end of week or mid following week.

Wouldn't mind putting anouther seekins rail on one of my grendels.

You got a discount card that can be used on a handguard?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Anybody building Seekins? - by Kswhitetails - 06-28-2019, 06:58 PM
Anybody building Seekins? - by A5BLASTER - 06-30-2019, 02:29 AM
Anybody building Seekins? - by Kswhitetails - 06-30-2019, 03:34 AM
Anybody building Seekins? - by A5BLASTER - 06-30-2019, 01:12 PM
Anybody building Seekins? - by Kswhitetails - 06-30-2019, 08:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)