06-30-2019, 02:26 AM
DoorMed13 Wrote:If you value your hard earned money and want to avoid POOR ACCURACY, POTENTIAL INJURY, DISAPPOINTMENT and LOADS OF EXCUSES then avoid using any products from DELTA TEAM TACTICAL a.k.a. DAVIDSON DEFENSE. They may also go by a third name but I'm not sure what it is. In reality I don't really care since I'll never ever buy their sub standard, 2nd. rate blemished garbage heap parts and assemblies again. I believe I read in this forum that they even tried to pass off "AIRSOFT" uppers as AR uppers!!!!!! How does this happen unless it's some kind of "junk" clearing house and they don't have a clue in hell about firearms or product liability! My only assumption given my dealings with them is they appear to be a back woods garage startup and put up a low rent web site to off load junk parts and to hell with the people they sell to. I've read some threads stating they have had some o.k. experiences with this company but maybe they're not as picky as I am or just lucky. If I were them I'd run out and buy a lottery ticket asap!
When someone makes a claim about their product, I at least expect it to live up to the claim! Since they didn't have a problem taking my money I expected to get what they claimed to be selling and not the snake oil I got.
This is company apparently more interested in sales than safety and the upper they assembled and sent me with one loose gas block set screw and the other one missing proved that beyond any shadow of a doubt. Who assembles an AR and installs the gas block with only one set screw and without blue loctite to keep them in place? I don't think I've ever heard of or seen such a thing in my 57 years on this earth and 45 years handling firearms but what do I know except that they'll never see another dime of my money and hopefully none of yours either! Hell if they're not going to sell "good parts", they should at least be selling parts that are safe to use and have some sort of QC in place so folks don't get their heads blown off using what they thought were safe parts.:mad::mad::mad:
And guys wonder why more experienced and long term members suggest not to do business with no name shops, that use no name parts.

