Legacy Sports International
#8
My experience with them says it was before then. As soon as I got ahold of someone, they put me back on hold to transfer me to another dept. Several calls in at this point, I waited. And waited. And waited some more. 27m later, not a soul picking up, I declined to ever call LSI for anything again. An email ensues, no mention of the call. No answer. Another email, and a FB post. Nothing. A third email, after which I called my gunsmith and asked him for his assistance. Maybe if it's coming direct from a smith. He told me a week later to pound sand, he didn't want to deal with them either... lol. Well, he was being honest. He was pissed with them too...

I made action screws from Lowes sourced cap heads, a cordless drill, a hacksaw, and a file. Right as rain, and here's hoping the gun never drops a pin... omg what a mess that's going to be...
Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Legacy Sports International - by CazadorBob - 06-25-2019, 05:19 PM
Legacy Sports International - by BIGHORN66 - 06-25-2019, 05:26 PM
Legacy Sports International - by A5BLASTER - 06-25-2019, 07:32 PM
Legacy Sports International - by CazadorBob - 06-25-2019, 08:46 PM
Legacy Sports International - by rookie7 - 06-27-2019, 11:55 AM
Legacy Sports International - by CazadorBob - 06-29-2019, 01:29 AM
Legacy Sports International - by grayfox - 06-29-2019, 01:43 PM
Legacy Sports International - by Kswhitetails - 06-30-2019, 01:03 AM
Legacy Sports International - by VASCAR2 - 06-30-2019, 01:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)