Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Trying to decide on a 20” grendel Match Barrel
#8
FLshooter Wrote:I just got off the phone with Mark at precision firearms.
He recommends a 24 inch Krieger heavy barrel .Said it’s his best barrel and gets best groups .
I was wanting a 20 inch medium contour barrel but I also want half inch groups@100 yrds and I’m going to shoot it at the 600 yard range .
There is no difference in price between a 20 or 24 inch barrel. At this point , i’m not ready to order yet .I would appreciate some more feedback.

If it's going to be a target rig and not humped around the feild much hunting, I would go with the 24 inch and get the extra 100 fps in velocity it will give you over the 20 inch.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Trying to decide on a 20” grendel Match Barrel - by A5BLASTER - 06-28-2019, 11:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)