06-28-2019, 03:28 AM
Splashy I sent you a PM sir. We need too talk.
I belive I can modify a mag body and epoxy it to the bottom of anouther 5 round grendel mag and then modify the follower and spring retaining plate and get you a 10 round are more mag for the howa grendel.
Probably wouldn't be a good idea too beat the tar out of it but if your only useing it in a prone or bench shooting setup, it might be strong enough for the job and give you what you seek.
I belive I can modify a mag body and epoxy it to the bottom of anouther 5 round grendel mag and then modify the follower and spring retaining plate and get you a 10 round are more mag for the howa grendel.
Probably wouldn't be a good idea too beat the tar out of it but if your only useing it in a prone or bench shooting setup, it might be strong enough for the job and give you what you seek.

