06-27-2019, 03:32 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2019, 05:17 PM by Double Naught Spy.)
A5BLASTER Wrote:Lmao. That might be double true in my case lmao. I have moved on too a pmag setup, testing is going great so far. Just need too find more time between doctors visits and therophy too get too the range and finish it. Plus about a million other things.
Somebody on YouTube contacted me about PMAGs and said the 10 and 30 rounders worked great in his grendel, just with the expected reduced capacity. Last time I tried a PMAG, I think I got 6 rounds into it (30 rounder) before it started binding. Are you finding the same thing as the YouTube guy? If so, what version of PMAG are you using? I know mine are older, probably Obama 1 era.
Kill a hog. Save the planet.
My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange

