02-13-2012, 12:57 AM
Thank you for the kind words Alan.
Keep in mind that if Bill Alexander wasn't thinking forward and outside of the box we will be shooting 7.62 x 39, all I`m trying to say is that the drive to have a better, faster, more accurate round is driving this community. Few years back we were loosing the battle to achieve 2500ft/sec in all temperature conditions and now we got a multitude of powders delivering 2600+ velocities without any danger to the shooter. Having sad that, would it be far fetched to think that we have achieved the top performance from 6.5 Grendel or any of the copycats or there is more to be desired? Please do not misunderstand my opinion to mean that in any shape or form I condone the theft of the intellectual property or development of hard working individuals like Bill A, Arne B. and others. Firearms industry is a backstabbing business, we all know that. Keeping an open mind and learning something new is the reason we are all here. My personal opinion is that ARPerformance is on to something interesting with the superbolts and maybe with .297 neck and I would like to here more about that before I make up my mind on the subject. Anyone else feel the same way?
Thanks for listening.
Vasko.
Keep in mind that if Bill Alexander wasn't thinking forward and outside of the box we will be shooting 7.62 x 39, all I`m trying to say is that the drive to have a better, faster, more accurate round is driving this community. Few years back we were loosing the battle to achieve 2500ft/sec in all temperature conditions and now we got a multitude of powders delivering 2600+ velocities without any danger to the shooter. Having sad that, would it be far fetched to think that we have achieved the top performance from 6.5 Grendel or any of the copycats or there is more to be desired? Please do not misunderstand my opinion to mean that in any shape or form I condone the theft of the intellectual property or development of hard working individuals like Bill A, Arne B. and others. Firearms industry is a backstabbing business, we all know that. Keeping an open mind and learning something new is the reason we are all here. My personal opinion is that ARPerformance is on to something interesting with the superbolts and maybe with .297 neck and I would like to here more about that before I make up my mind on the subject. Anyone else feel the same way?
Thanks for listening.
Vasko.
