Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First Build Recoil System
#6
snarkscarbine Wrote:The Odin tuneable is the worst-designed gas block on the mkt. Their locking system is extremely frustrating and ineffective. Do not buy. That being said, I actually really like their click-adjustable one but it is too large for many handguards.

Ordered the Superlative Arms earlier today. If I use the Odin at all, it would be on my 16" .223 Wylde, but that one is already shooting so nicely I'm not changing anything. 1/2 groups with Magtech 77.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
First Build Recoil System - by Rucker61 - 06-21-2019, 08:20 PM
First Build Recoil System - by BCHunter - 06-21-2019, 09:05 PM
First Build Recoil System - by A5BLASTER - 06-21-2019, 09:10 PM
First Build Recoil System - by snarkscarbine - 06-24-2019, 11:34 PM
First Build Recoil System - by ricsmall - 06-24-2019, 11:39 PM
First Build Recoil System - by Rucker61 - 06-25-2019, 03:21 AM
First Build Recoil System - by StoneHendge - 06-25-2019, 05:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)