First outing with Howa Mini Grendel
#16
Most of my threaded barrels have thread protectors.I have a couple of Hybrid muzzle breaks I hand tighten,so then can easily be removed.
The guys @ the club’s 600 yrd range at the club don’t like muzzle breaks next to them when they shoot.It is a prone only range.And sometimes we’re packed tight(3ft apart?)But still,I am not a fan of that rule.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
First outing with Howa Mini Grendel - by grayfox - 06-02-2019, 09:53 PM
First outing with Howa Mini Grendel - by grayfox - 06-03-2019, 12:08 AM
First outing with Howa Mini Grendel - by roor - 06-04-2019, 04:05 PM
First outing with Howa Mini Grendel - by roor - 06-04-2019, 10:20 PM
First outing with Howa Mini Grendel - by grayfox - 06-06-2019, 01:20 AM
First outing with Howa Mini Grendel - by BobinNC - 06-06-2019, 06:41 PM
First outing with Howa Mini Grendel - by DDRanch - 06-06-2019, 10:36 PM
First outing with Howa Mini Grendel - by firefly - 06-23-2019, 05:22 PM
First outing with Howa Mini Grendel - by FLshooter - 06-23-2019, 07:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)