Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First 6.5 Grendel Upper Build
#6
Good to know vicrider. I'm going to try factory loads first before reloading. My hog hunt is in October, so for me, that's not allot of time to work up a load.

I research the crap out of everything before I make a purchase. BCM was a no brainier and even though I ordered a blem stripped upper, I've yet to find even a hint of an imperfection. Barrel selection was my big sticking point. It was between the Wilson Combat and Odin Works. Odin looked to have good accuracy and there is the 1 moa guarantee, but from what I've reviewed, accuracy in the WC barrel was a little better. The fluting on the WC also saves some weight over the OW barrel.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
First 6.5 Grendel Upper Build - by yotesniper66 - 06-19-2019, 04:28 AM
First 6.5 Grendel Upper Build - by Kswhitetails - 06-19-2019, 05:00 AM
First 6.5 Grendel Upper Build - by grayfox - 06-19-2019, 03:24 PM
First 6.5 Grendel Upper Build - by yotesniper66 - 06-19-2019, 10:48 PM
First 6.5 Grendel Upper Build - by vicrider - 06-19-2019, 11:20 PM
First 6.5 Grendel Upper Build - by yotesniper66 - 06-21-2019, 06:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)