06-19-2019, 10:48 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2019, 10:50 PM by yotesniper66.)
Thanks for the suggestions. I made sure everything I spec'd and purchased was type 2.
I decided to go with an Odin Works low pro tunable gb and Spikes Tactical melonite gas tube (my go to gas tube). I figured better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. For my BCG, I went with Brownells M16 nitride, which I suspect might be Tool Craft. As luck would have it Brownells had 10% off everything and free shipping today and all three items where in stock and priced comparably to most other vendors I was looking at.
Now the wait to get all my parts and put it together. Still need to get a couple mags and a few brands of ammo to try.
I decided to go with an Odin Works low pro tunable gb and Spikes Tactical melonite gas tube (my go to gas tube). I figured better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. For my BCG, I went with Brownells M16 nitride, which I suspect might be Tool Craft. As luck would have it Brownells had 10% off everything and free shipping today and all three items where in stock and priced comparably to most other vendors I was looking at.
Now the wait to get all my parts and put it together. Still need to get a couple mags and a few brands of ammo to try.

