Need to tweak inletting on Boyd's for Howa Mini...
#1
So I have a Boyd's Classic for my Howa, and like a lot of these from what I've been reading, the barrel channel is offset, still floated but the gap is wider on the right than the left. Stock itself looks symmetrical, and there's side to side slop before the bolts are tightened down. I intend to pillar bed this thing in the not too distant future, so was wondering what best procedure would be. Do I just open up the barrel channel so the gap is even, or do I offset the front action pillar enough to even it up? Or am I overthinking the whole thing and it really doesn't matter, do whichever is easiest Rolleyes? Thanks.

Dave
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Need to tweak inletting on Boyd's for Howa Mini... - by daved20319 - 06-05-2019, 02:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)