02-10-2012, 08:37 PM
elkbow Wrote:wow, this had nothing to do with the 6.8, if I would have said my POF .308 shooting a Barnes 130gr TTSX would that have made a difference?
Bill A., here is your quote:
but wow, are we a bit biased on this forum or what, way to much slamming going on here, not constructive criticism, but outright bias, I don't see other vendors or manufacturers doing that on many other forums, seems to be always the same ones, maybe its insecurity, inferiority complex, geez?? I don't know what it is, just never seen anything like it. I used to come read here when I got my first Grendels, as there are some good people on here like LRRPF52 and stokesrj, they weigh on a subject, whether opinion or fact and help out when they can, from what I read, those guys have alot of knowledge, experience and I value their opinion also. Heck Bill, if you don't remember you answered many of my questions years ago when I was learning about the Grendel, and I still think its a great cartridge, and I own two of your guns, but as with other cartridges, can always be improved or enhanced. Guess maybe I need to just come on here and read, and notice I didn't start this thread, I only gave my experience, thoughts and opinions and others have also that were shunned, almost like people are getting paid.
If you see it that way I guess. I surely don't agree that the Grendel is only good for launching 100gn pills. Kind of a slam in itself don't you think? Or at very least misleading.
ETA: I brought up 6.8 cause it is all over his site. I'm guessing it's his bread and butter.
