Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Accuracy thoughts and inputs
#8
On my criterion barrel, the best I have seen is .96 moa. I am usually hovering around 1.2 moa. Trigger is Geissele and very clean. Barrel has an interference fit on the bcm upper ie had to heat it up to get it installed. Gas block is adjustable jp clamp on. I figure I will need to hand load to really get performance out of criterion barrel.

I appreciate everyone's feedback and perspective.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Accuracy thoughts and inputs - by csmith - 05-28-2019, 08:06 PM
Accuracy thoughts and inputs - by Bigs28 - 05-28-2019, 09:12 PM
Accuracy thoughts and inputs - by rabiddawg - 05-28-2019, 09:57 PM
Accuracy thoughts and inputs - by SightedIn - 05-28-2019, 09:58 PM
Accuracy thoughts and inputs - by Sinclair - 05-28-2019, 10:28 PM
Accuracy thoughts and inputs - by BCHunter - 05-28-2019, 10:35 PM
Accuracy thoughts and inputs - by csmith - 05-29-2019, 01:09 AM
Accuracy thoughts and inputs - by centerfire - 05-29-2019, 05:40 AM
Accuracy thoughts and inputs - by LRRPF52 - 05-29-2019, 08:00 PM
Accuracy thoughts and inputs - by Forgottenben - 05-29-2019, 10:02 PM
Accuracy thoughts and inputs - by csmith - 05-30-2019, 12:14 AM
Accuracy thoughts and inputs - by GREYBUFF - 05-30-2019, 12:29 AM
Accuracy thoughts and inputs - by Wargrendeleagle - 05-30-2019, 01:36 AM
Accuracy thoughts and inputs - by meatsweats - 05-31-2019, 12:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)