Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Accuracy thoughts and inputs
#4
1” or less out of factory ammo isn’t bad at all.

You never know what wolf is gonna do. I’ve only shot a few rounds of it and I don’t recall which barrel it was but I was ok with how it shot. 1.5- 2 moa maybe. It wasn’t 3-4 moa bad I know that.
Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.

Mark Twain

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...-Whitetail
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Accuracy thoughts and inputs - by csmith - 05-28-2019, 08:06 PM
Accuracy thoughts and inputs - by Bigs28 - 05-28-2019, 09:12 PM
Accuracy thoughts and inputs - by rabiddawg - 05-28-2019, 09:57 PM
Accuracy thoughts and inputs - by SightedIn - 05-28-2019, 09:58 PM
Accuracy thoughts and inputs - by Sinclair - 05-28-2019, 10:28 PM
Accuracy thoughts and inputs - by BCHunter - 05-28-2019, 10:35 PM
Accuracy thoughts and inputs - by csmith - 05-29-2019, 01:09 AM
Accuracy thoughts and inputs - by centerfire - 05-29-2019, 05:40 AM
Accuracy thoughts and inputs - by LRRPF52 - 05-29-2019, 08:00 PM
Accuracy thoughts and inputs - by Forgottenben - 05-29-2019, 10:02 PM
Accuracy thoughts and inputs - by csmith - 05-30-2019, 12:14 AM
Accuracy thoughts and inputs - by GREYBUFF - 05-30-2019, 12:29 AM
Accuracy thoughts and inputs - by Wargrendeleagle - 05-30-2019, 01:36 AM
Accuracy thoughts and inputs - by meatsweats - 05-31-2019, 12:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)