06-10-2019, 03:49 AM
tire iron Wrote:It is now June 2019 - are they mags going to come to fruition?
I talked to someone from Amend2 on IG the other day and they said the "final production test samples" were going out for testing last Thurs Jun 6. It's still gonna be a few weeks before you see them available for retail.
From their IG:
Quote:"We had them ready to go awhile ago, but had to make some changes to accommodate the longer 130gr bullets that have released since we started production. Little tweaks to projects like this make a big difference, and we didnt want to release it knowing it wasnt reliable with certain ammunitions. Worth the time to make sure we had it right all the way around!"
I then asked about the max COAL and they replied:
Quote:itll be 2.26. Cant go much thinner on the polymer. Main changes to accommodate the longer bullets were actually with the spring and the dimensions that control feeding
Hopefully they're good. Either way I'm gonna buy a few to test out. I just wish Lancer would make their AWMs for 6.5G.

