Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hard Ejections Denting Brass
#2
I haven't done it yet. But, I need to. If you clip off a couple of rings off the ejector spring it usually fixed it. I'll see if I can dig up a thread

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...spring+mod
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hard Ejections Denting Brass - by redhat - 05-28-2019, 01:24 AM
Hard Ejections Denting Brass - by Wargrendeleagle - 05-28-2019, 01:27 AM
Hard Ejections Denting Brass - by Labrat198 - 05-28-2019, 01:41 PM
Hard Ejections Denting Brass - by Klem - 05-28-2019, 02:34 PM
Hard Ejections Denting Brass - by bj139 - 05-28-2019, 03:41 PM
Hard Ejections Denting Brass - by vicrider - 05-28-2019, 07:01 PM
Hard Ejections Denting Brass - by redhat - 05-28-2019, 09:34 PM
Hard Ejections Denting Brass - by rabiddawg - 05-28-2019, 09:50 PM
Hard Ejections Denting Brass - by BCHunter - 05-28-2019, 10:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)