Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
20" Bear Creek Arsenal 6.5 Grendel Upper
Yeah, pretty all of what Roses1 said about the crowd. That's one reason I like to hit the range on bad weather days. Less people. Last Saturday I took my neway rebarreled 6.5x284 out to get the round count up so I can start getting serious about developing a load for it.

Everyone had left the 600yd steel, so I had that all to myself. Even with a 20mph sustained wind at 7 o'clock I hit better than 60% of my shots at the 6" lollypop...so it was a great day to be at the range...even dodging a few showers.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
20" Bear Creek Arsenal 6.5 Grendel Upper - by CaptnC - 05-20-2019, 12:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)